VLC and radiometry laboratory
Data transmission with light (VLC Visible Light Communication) is an important technology whose significance is growing rapidly. High data rates can be transmitted and VLC can be used for precise positioning (indoor navigation). At the same time, lighting units can be networked wirelessly and tap-proof with this technology.
We develop indoor and outdoor lighting units and integrate VLC technology into them. The data transmission (rates reach up to the GHz/s range) and the position determination are carried out according to the IEEE 80215.7 standard. We develop the VLC luminaires customer-specifically depending on the applications, as well as the modulation technology (OFK, CSK, OOK) and the data rates. The receivers can also be integrated into the luminaire and are developed by us.
Multichannel Matrix Modele LED 395 nm, 7 channels with 14 LEDs in series (190 W on 2 cm2)
- Radiation measurements in air-conditioned laboratory according to DIN ISO/IEC 17025
- Absolute radiometric measurements in VUV - UV - IR (160 nm - 3700 nm) of radiation sources like UV LED, OLED, CFL, FL, HID, HAL, LED, LD, hybrid lamps, laser
- Spectral and integral measurements
- UV Radiometer for radiant intensity measurements of UV LED
- UV, VIS, IR integrating spheres
- Photobiological tests according to IEC 62471:2009 (DIN EN 62471)
- Flicker and light flicker measurements according to DIN 12464