Photometric testing laboratory
The extensive measuring equipment including a rotating mirror goniometer, is not only available to LTI's research projects. Innovative companies use the service of the LTI within the scope of measurement and development orders.
- Measurement and evaluation of photometric properties of light sources such as luminous flux, luminous efficacy, spectral distribution, luminous intensity distribution, color temperature, color rendering index, time response, lifetime test
- Measurement and evaluation of photometric properties of luminaires such as spatial luminous intensity distribution (LVK) in the near and far field, luminaire operating efficiency, weathering
- Measurement and evaluation of materials such as spectral transmission, spectral reflection, material indices and colorimetric indices
- Measurement of body colors and displays
- Special photometric and colorimetric examinations and expert opinions for all areas of lighting technology
- Measurements according to DIN, IEC, EN, ISO