Light-emitting diodes, laser technology, nanotechnology and solar cells are the main areas of research in the optoelectronics group.
- Technology development in the field of organic semiconductor devices in the in-house technology laboratory
- Development of optoelectronic systems
- Single molecule optics: spectrally and time resolved microscope for single molecule detection in the
- Three-dimensional resolved Raman microscopy
- Simulation of electrical properties of optoelectronic devices based on organic semiconductors (SONDE program)